HCC - Sweat Shop Mentality | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Sweat Shop Mentality"

I have been working at HCC full-time

Pros

I have healthcare benefits and a tiny, tiny paycheck.

Cons

This is the cheapest and most unprofessional company I have ever seen. Their expectations are unreasonable based on the fact that their products are severely behind all of their competitors and they are in a serious catch-up mode. I have never seen such poor managment and micromanagement at that and their unrealistic expections have even driven off all the HR professionals! I think they had to leave before further damaging their careers. Their idea of training is laughable and there is absolutely no empowerment of their employees. The poor management fosters poor attitudes among most of the employees and most people end up looking, feeling and acting like battered women (even the men). It is demoralizing.

Advice to Management

You high on the hill. Take a look around the place and see if you would want to work under the conditions you have created for the employees. It is rather hellish. Most people feel their jobs are threatened by you nearly every day and that is absolute demoralizing. Show some respect to the employees. Expect the best of them and not treat them like you expect the worst. You need to put a moratorium on the beatings until you fix the products.

Other Employee Reviews for HCC

1. "Sr.Manager Business Develpoment"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager, Land Acquisition in Pune (India)

I worked at HCC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Giant Group Diversified ,Good Stability and Reutation in Market

Cons

Should have focussed in real estate more effectively other then the existing project.

2. "Senior Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pune (India)

I have been working at HCC full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

100 year old repotted company and pioneer in Construction industry.

Cons

Salary is not in time.