HCS Healthcare - Great company care about the quality the bring to their clients. Big on customer satisfaction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HCS Healthcare

"Great company care about the quality the bring to their clients. Big on customer satisfaction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Pros

Great opportunity to meet a lot of great people and help quality people find rewarding new careers. There is something new everyday. You truely are in control of what you make of your time there.

Cons

Needs work on Health Insurance for employees

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for HCS Healthcare

"Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at HCS Healthcare as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They provided me with contract assignments when I was between jobs.

Cons

- They do NOT communicate with their contractors. Once you are put into a position, you can forget about them looking out for your best interest, even if the company you are temping for is abusive. They are just trying to make dollars on your head. Multiple attempts to communicate with recruiter and they still don't provide critical information needed.

-They do NOT have their facts straight. i.e.- no clear information about job descriptions, hiring time frames or even at times, the correct company name!

-Make you feel like a number. Most agencies recognize that your satisfaction and performance is what keeps them in business and their reputation afloat. Most will even take the time to send a genetic holiday card or an acknowledgement over the holidays. They just send out timesheet reminders.

Advice to Management

Hire recruiters that have their act together. Partner with better, more progressive businesses.

"Positive changes"

Pros

The company has made a lot of positive changes since I started. The President is highly respected at all levels, recruiters to directors. Company meetings are positive, quick and to the point. Current leadership treats everyone on even playing field, and the sales/recruiter relationship mirrors a team vs silo. We have some of the best clients and job orders I have seen since I started.

Cons

Lack of consistency in performance metrics. For ramping recruiters or recruiters moving into a "tenured" status there is a lack of understanding and possibly direction in expectations. On the flip side, established recruiters and sales are held to their activity expectation. With a green team this can cause in congruency in activity and placements, putting more pressure on those already hitting their metrics and a sales team with a bunch of unfilled jobs.

Advice to Management

This place went from an environment where the vibe of the office changed as quickly as the weather in our Florida summer to a place where people enjoy coming to work. Thank you. My only feedback would be that everyone needs to contribute to the growth objectives of the organization. Finding a way to add layers between sales and recruiting can help keep the activity expectation visible and consistent as we continue to add talent.