HCS Healthcare - Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HCS Healthcare

"Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at HCS Healthcare as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They provided me with contract assignments when I was between jobs.

Cons

- They do NOT communicate with their contractors. Once you are put into a position, you can forget about them looking out for your best interest, even if the company you are temping for is abusive. They are just trying to make dollars on your head. Multiple attempts to communicate with recruiter and they still don't provide critical information needed.

-They do NOT have their facts straight. i.e.- no clear information about job descriptions, hiring time frames or even at times, the correct company name!

-Make you feel like a number. Most agencies recognize that your satisfaction and performance is what keeps them in business and their reputation afloat. Most will even take the time to send a genetic holiday card or an acknowledgement over the holidays. They just send out timesheet reminders.

Advice to Management

Hire recruiters that have their act together. Partner with better, more progressive businesses.

Other Employee Reviews for HCS Healthcare

"National Recruiting Consultant"

Current Employee - National Recruiting Consultant
    Current Employee - National Recruiting Consultant

I have been working at HCS Healthcare full-time

Pros

Just started working here a few weeks ago but so far it's going great! Management is amazing and truly care about our personal success. Really hard to find that at other companies where management only cares about the money coming in. I love how they keep checking up on me just to see how I'm doing. Maybe it's a Florida thing? New to the area and never saw that where I'm from. Really happy so far!

Cons

None yet. We'll see after a few more months....

Advice to Management

No advice at all! Best management I've ever had. Please keep providing employees with your support. Really helpful in an industry like this one.

HCS Healthcare Response

Dec 20, 2017 – HCS Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, the HCS team is one of a kind and we pride ourselves on our people. Welcome to the HCS family!

2. "Gives people false hope"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at HCS Healthcare as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

None I don’t have any

Cons

Giving people false hope make them think 🤔 they have a job. Then realizing they don’t very disappointing.

Advice to Management

Get real

HCS Healthcare Response

Dec 5, 2017 – HCS Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We would love the opportunity to discuss your experience as we do work closely with our clients and contractors to meet their individual needs... More