HEINEKEN USA - Nice Environment | Glassdoor

"Nice Environment"

Current Contractor - Desktop Support in White Plains, NY
Current Contractor - Desktop Support in White Plains, NY

I have been working at HEINEKEN USA as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy the people I work for. The office is fun to see with a full bar inside for happy hours.

Cons

Not much room to move up and grow.

Advice to Management

Management has been good to me.

Other Employee Reviews for HEINEKEN USA

"Hit the Ground Running"

Current Employee - Associate in White Plains, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in White Plains, NY

I have been working at HEINEKEN USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Heineken USA is fast paced, challenging, welcoming and educational. Great connections are formed within the company and there is opportunity and encouragement to diversify within roles and within the organization, including eligibility for international opportunities with the right skill sets.
    There are always fun events open to employees including every Thursday Happy Hours at the bar in the Lobby and even opportunities to attend major events like the US Open, Coachella, and many more major brand events.
    The brands are fun, interesting and world renowned. From personal experience, I don't mind feeling overwhelmed from time to time because I love the brands, feel close to the people i work with, and feel a dedication not only to the company, and my coworkers, but really feel like part of the Heineken family. When someone is a good fit here, it is not uncommon for them to build and develop an entire career with vast and diverse experience.

Cons

Expect to be stretched the majority of the time. As a relatively small organization withing the US, Heineken USA expects and demands a lot from its employees.

2. "Opportunities are only in Sales or Corporate in NY"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at HEINEKEN USA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits (although cost rise yearly), many paid holidays and flexability to work from home. Atmosphere can be very fun because of the access to many fun events that are sponsored.

Cons

No work /home balance. Managment is constantly changing wich leads to constant change in direction of company. Limited room for advancement if you are not in sales or work at corporate. Little training and cronies of managment get the promotions.

Advice to Management

Stick to a plan. Invest in your human assets by offering training and promoting from within,