HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY - Great company | Glassdoor

"Great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY

Pros

Exciting, fast-paced, dynamic organization. Great place for impact players to build their careers. We have a lot of fun getting things done.

Cons

The office is running out of space and can be a little chaotic. Not good for those who like predictable days. Extreme growth can be challenging.

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY2015-09-21

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY Response

September 24, 2015Human Resources Manager

Our new space downstairs will be amazing, but will take a couple of months to renovate. We are also looking at other immediate alternatives to help support us through this period of growth. Thank you for your patience!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Face Paced Creative Culture"

I have been working at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY full-time

Pros

Company culture, it's a fun place to work as everyone is friends. The company is small enough still to be involved in a lot of different departments. Not a corporate culture at all. Also because it is small there are new challenges everyday, some people thrive in this, I like the fact that it's not monotonous. There are so many ways to explore and grow.

Cons

If you are looking for a consistent job where you do the same thing over and over this place is not for you. Also it is not structured like a corporation, so if you are looking for that it's not here.

Advice to Management

Continue looking for the best creative talent and people that are hungry for growth. I would tell people up front that this place moves fast, and if you enjoy an ever quacking pace then this is for you.

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY2018-04-24

"Welcome to Herschel! Enjoy your stay."

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Creative and Energetic atmosphere Being part of a global brand that continues to grow is exciting Personal growth opportunities, challenges that inspire improvement Perks! Benefits, Product Allowance etc...

Cons

Limited parking available in the area

Advice to Management

Pave the roof!

HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY2015-12-03

Discover more reviews about HERSCHEL SUPPLY COMPANY.