HSS - Great company to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company to work for"

I worked at HSS full-time

Pros

HSS is a very good company to work for within the airport

Cons

Not too many complaints on my end

HSS2019-10-25
  1. "IT Support Specialist/Jr Systems Administrator/Network Technician"

Former Employee - IT Technical Support Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at HSS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly work environment and excellent team work

Cons

It is a fun place to work.

HSS2020-03-18
  2. "Horrifying HR, Terrible Management, Bad Pay, Negative Reinforcement"

Current Employee - Security Screener in San Diego, CA

I have been working at HSS full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get a cool outfit. Some of the people you work with can be cool except for the ones that steal from you.

Cons

This company will fire you for ANY reason. I was let go because another employee stole prescription medication from me. He was caught on camera, cut and dry case; I was STILL fired after calling the police on my coworker. There are never any raises. There is no differential pay for working graveyard. Management is entirely incompetent. Turnover is ridiculously high. HR is going to get this company sued in both class action and individual suits in addition to subjecting themselves to compensatory and punitive damages. There is no such thing as career advancement. You will be required to do overtime because so many people call out. Employees call out because you will never be granted a request for time off. The head management came to my 4-man post once. They never introduced themselves, talked to us, even acknowledged us. They balked as if they were looking at monkeys in a zoo. HR is rude and incompetent. HR will position themselves to be the target of a lawsuit instead of compromising; just so that they can "teach employees a lesson". I have better credentials than the person who couldn't even run Ms Excel that was hired to be assistant program manager.

Continue reading
    HSS2020-03-06

Discover more reviews about HSS.