HUB International - Do yourself a favor, find another job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HUB International

"Do yourself a favor, find another job"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boise, ID
Former Employee - Account Manager in Boise, ID

I worked at HUB International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no Pro's to working for HUB. I took the first job offer given to me and it breaks my heart that my friends and old co-workers are still there because they are miserable.

Cons

Management only cares about top producers, if you're an account manager or not meeting your quota as a producer, you don't exist. If problems arise, you better plan on fixing it yourself because all the powers that be will do is pass the buck.

Advice to Management

Quit buying small agencies and destroying them. You should be ashamed of your business practices. Never in my life have I ever seen a company so Pro Money with such total disregard for their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for HUB International

1. "Just a temp a couple times but I really enjoyed it!"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Santa Barbara, CA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at HUB International part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people work there and for a long time so the stability and relationships make for an overall great environment. As long as you work diligently there will be opportunities for advancement and the wages won't leave you scraping.

Cons

A lot has not been updated to paperless, making work more tedious and less environmentally friendly which usually attracts customers as well as cuts costs on supplies. Having more transition to computer stored data will also make finding files to work with easier and create more offices when there's less wasted storage space. That's some job creation right there.

2. "Less than adequate training and support"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Pros

Good people...until they get fired or quit in frustration. Good corporate structure with autonomy at each location...unless you don't have any one providing management and support.

Cons

This office is like a rudderless ship! No evaluation or correction occurs until something reaches crisis levels and then local staff is blamed by off-site, disconnected pseudo management.

Advice to Management

Engage in the management of this location or divest.