HUMAN Healthy Vending - Working at HUMAN is like being PAID to LEARN Entrepreneurship! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HUMAN Healthy Vending

"Working at HUMAN is like being PAID to LEARN Entrepreneurship!"

Current Employee - Marketing Queen in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Queen in Culver City, CA

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From the time I read the job listing posted by HUMAN I knew it would be a super-beneficial learning environment and truly a special place to work. Not only are the founders now what I would consider mentors, but I can honestly say that I thoughtfully enjoy spending my days with every single employee at HUMAN. HUMAN only hires extremely motivated individuals for a reason. Being able to work with like-minded people in an innovative and positive-thinking environment is truly a phenomenal experience. But most of all, I love that every single day I wake up excited to come to work! It's now been a year of employment and I am more motivated than ever. I learn something new & improve every single day. To me that's what REALLY counts, personal development.

Cons

As a rapidly changing company there are unavoidable bumps in the road that ANY company with the same success will experience. I don't have any complaints, I feel HUMAN does a good job of being transparent and letting you know of any changes prior to them happening. Be prepared for constant change, I personally like change!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

Other Employee Reviews for HUMAN Healthy Vending

1. "Not for the faint of heart - but the juice is worth the squeeze"

Current Employee - Easy Nutrition Specialist in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Easy Nutrition Specialist in Culver City, CA

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HUMAN employs a company culture that lets you be whoever you want to be, and really make the most of your individual talents. With an open mindset, humble heart, and tenacious work ethic, you can make your experience at HUMAN whatever you want to be. Truly. People probably say that all the time about their employers, but this is the right mixture of 'ground floor' entrepreneurship and a management team that seeks to develop talent to achieve company results.

Cons

The Pros above are the same reasons this company is a Con for some. This job isn't cushy, isn't a cake walk, and isn't for the passive-minded. There is a relentless pursuit of development (both at the individual level and organizational level), and that's not what everyone is looking for. That's totally ok! Just not what you're going to find at HUMAN.

Advice to Management

The company is going to grow, and grow quickly. If the essence of the HUMAN spirit begins to dilute with the growing employee roster, you'll lose what's gotten the company to where it is today.

"Innovative company with top notch business & life training. Your voice matters here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I have been working at HUMAN Healthy Vending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Work with a team of intelligent, motivated, positive, youthful individuals
    -Incredible amount of attention paid on your professional and personal development - group "sensei session" every monday to study, discuss and improve
    -Feel good about the positive change we are making across the country
    -"Fail forward" mentality, focus on goal setting, tracking and achievement

Cons

-Prepare to be challenged to become better!
    -You are not going to be a small cog in a massive company, or hide in a cubical & be lazy. Every team member is asked to contribute to positive growth for the company. The most successful employees improve our systems and innovate new techniques for company growth & sales.

Advice to Management

I've really enjoyed the attention to personal development and goal setting. The sincere care that upper management has for each employee's success in work and in life is inspiring.