HYTORC - HYTORC is my Career, Job, Hobby, Business, and Passion. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HYTORC

"HYTORC is my Career, Job, Hobby, Business, and Passion."

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Territory Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

HYTORC is a reason to get up in the morning. The more you put in the more you get out is a fact. The 46 years of a solid corporate culture of integrity and devotion to the customer has a foundation that is virtually indestructible. History of success is important in considering an occupation. This combined with a product line up with patented benefits 20 years into the future is the formula for opportunity. All you have to do is love what we do and magic happens at HYTORC.

Cons

Change is inevitable and necessary. Change also is hard. BUT if your not changing your dying. Usually change is fun but sometimes it can be rough when you have to steer a team down a different road. One other con is we sometimes release a product idea to the public a little soon. This can be difficult when the world wants to buy and we struggle with production.

Other Employee Reviews for HYTORC

1. "FULFILLED!"

Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hytorc offers a very nice benefits package to it's full time corporate employees that includes full paid medical, generous dental, vision, and even life insurance! Can't beat that anywhere. If you work hard you are generously compensated via yearly reviews and raises. When you work hard, your viewed as a asset to the company. Something you do not get with large corporations.

Hytorc is the industry leader in hydraulic bolting. Not only are they the best, they are also the creators of the hydraulic torque wrench. Hytorc has it's hands in all aspects of energy and infrastructure maintenance, which makes it recession proof!

Cons

In order to get ahead at Hytorc, you need to eat/sleep/breath the brand, and you need to have very thick skin. If you are not mentally tough, and are afraid of hard work and dedication you will not last.

2. "SATISFIED"

Current Employee - Wind Accounting
    Current Employee - Wind Accounting

I have been working at HYTORC (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company itself has established that in order to keep customers happy you have to start with your employees. Great benefits and flexible with hours when needed. You are compensated accordingly, you give them 100%, you're taken care of.

Cons

Like in any work environment, you're surrounded with people with different attitudes and characters so you have to be prepare for that. It can be a co-worker right up there with a dept. manager. You must have thick skin.