HYTORC - HYTORC is my Career, Job, Hobby, Business, and Passion. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HYTORC

"HYTORC is my Career, Job, Hobby, Business, and Passion."

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Territory Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

HYTORC is a reason to get up in the morning. The more you put in the more you get out is a fact. The 46 years of a solid corporate culture of integrity and devotion to the customer has a foundation that is virtually indestructible. History of success is important in considering an occupation. This combined with a product line up with patented benefits 20 years into the future is the formula for opportunity. All you have to do is love what we do and magic happens at HYTORC.

Cons

Change is inevitable and necessary. Change also is hard. BUT if your not changing your dying. Usually change is fun but sometimes it can be rough when you have to steer a team down a different road. One other con is we sometimes release a product idea to the public a little soon. This can be difficult when the world wants to buy and we struggle with production.

Other Employee Reviews for HYTORC

1. "FULFILLED!"

Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Hytorc offers a very nice benefits package to it's full time corporate employees that includes full paid medical, generous dental, vision, and even life insurance! Can't beat that anywhere. If you work hard you are generously compensated via yearly reviews and raises. When you work hard, your viewed as a asset to the company. Something you do not get with large corporations.

Hytorc is the industry leader in hydraulic bolting. Not only are they the best, they are also the creators of the hydraulic torque wrench. Hytorc has it's hands in all aspects of energy and infrastructure maintenance, which makes it recession proof!

Cons

In order to get ahead at Hytorc, you need to eat/sleep/breath the brand, and you need to have very thick skin. If you are not mentally tough, and are afraid of hard work and dedication you will not last.

2. "Family owned and run company. Realistic work life balance."

I have been working at HYTORC full-time

Pros

An American owned operated and family run business, Hytorc practices what they preach. Hytorc creates USA made tools for the industrial sector with pride and quality. A realistic work life balance and work load enable employees complete work in a timely manner and reduces stress and work place mistakes. A friendly atmosphere is welcoming to all. Other benefits include, updated offices and a fantastic benefits package that is unheard of in the modern work place. Various work related social activities are fun and numerous. Overall I plan to stay many more years, and am looking forward to the growth in this company.

Cons

Upper management can be disconnected with the every day going on at times. Middle management picks up the slack in this regard. Work flow can change, sometimes with out notice due to policy or direction change. Communication can be improved.

Advice to Management

Involve various related departments in monthly or weekly status meetings.