Hach Company - Excellent company with good pay and good benefits. Very good Employer. I brought lot new of customers to Hach. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hach Company

"Excellent company with good pay and good benefits. Very good Employer. I brought lot new of customers to Hach."

Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Frederick, MD
Former Employee - Field Service Manager in Frederick, MD

I worked at Hach Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I was working with Marsh Mcbirney in Frederick, MD for the last 9 years. In 2005 company sold to Hach. Hach is located in Loveland, CO. Unfortunately I co not move to CO. I was working from home based location in Frederick, MD with Hach. But they eliminated my job because Hach wants to have all employees working from CO

Cons

Hach eliminated my job. Hach wants to have all employees working from CO

Advice to Management

Excellent Management and they helped me lot for my growth and supported for my carrier.

Other Employee Reviews for Hach Company

1. "Good company with good mobility"

Current Employee - Operator in Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Operator in Ames, IA

I have been working at Hach Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a lot of room to move into an area that best fits you. Employees are rewarded for good work and meeting goals and the company is frequently finding ways to improve its policies and procedures.

Cons

Pay isn't exactly competitive compared to similar companies unless you find yourself in a management or specialist position.

"Hach - Mangement LOVE IT, employees LOATH it"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Hach Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you are lucky to get into management, and are willing to sell you soul to the Danaher system, you just need to keep checking off your growth actions and you'll keep rolling up the chain of command, true effectiveness be damned.

Cons

If you walk around the manufacturing cells, or the customer service cubes, the people actually look like zombies. Hard to explain. A co-worker, visiting the Loveland office for the first time, told me after 5 minutes, "this place has an evil presence". Sounds crazy, but I have never seen a more dismal place to work. Thank god I work from home for Hach.

Advice to Management

Try being a little nicer to your teams. They will reward you with loyalty.