Hain Celestial - Not Bad | Glassdoor

"Not Bad"

Former Employee - General Assistant in Luton, East of England, England (UK)
Former Employee - General Assistant in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Hain Celestial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free Food Stuffs for Staff , to carry & eat.

Cons

No Growth, U r education qualification are not properly recognised.

Advice to Management

To check the qualifications & Experiences of the working employees and offer jobs according to their calibre.

Other Employee Reviews for Hain Celestial

"This place could be a great place to work but..."

Pros

For the most part the atmosphere is nice, the Cafe has good food and if management is happy it isn't terrible. The health benefits and other benefits are why a lot of us stay here alone.

Cons

No communication between upper management and lower management...lower management does whatever it can not to upset upper management because they don't want the wrath of higher management.
    This place could be a great place to work IF it didn't mean working off of dinosaur software, people were given time to do quality work, were given recognition, given timely monthly reviews.. haven't had one in 4 months...and IF upper management would work with us instead of against us...would realize we are people that should be treated with respect...Feels like all the company cares about is the all mighty dollar, not the people making the products or supporting the products that create the all mighty dollars lining their pockets. Its actually very sad... could be sooo much more...Greed is the word that comes to mind anymore.

Advice to Management

To upper management: Recognize the amazing people working for you, don't take them for granted. PLEASE realize we are all human beings.. not machines...we not only have feelings but we have ideas and visions to make this a better place, please give us the opportunity to do so.

To lower management: I know its not easy when things are just trickling down so to speak but like a dog that has been beaten we aren't going to try harder when constantly being hit...

"A nice place to work before bigger and better opportunity"

Former Employee - Materials Manager
    Former Employee - Materials Manager

Pros

HAIN is a fast growing company with a many diverse and interesting divisions.

Cons

Limited ability to outperform and advance once bogged down in a particular division. A lot of turnover.

Advice to Management

Look within for talent.