Hair Club - Hair stylist | Glassdoor
  1. "Hair stylist"

Current Employee - Hair Stylist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hair Club full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very organized and great opportunities

Cons

Non at this time still new

Advice to Management

Continue to grow together

Hair Club2019-04-23

Hair Club Response

May 13, 2019President & COO

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you.

1. "Excited to be a part"

Current Employee - Client Relationship Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Hair Club full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, loyal clients, great staff, continuous education training, 401k, cross train, advancement opportunities, teamwork, friendly staff

Cons

As of now there are no cons

Advice to Management

The interview process was great not stressful I was able to be myself. However it would be better to offer your proposal for a position with the company after a background check is performed on Potential new hire.

Hair Club2019-05-15

"Great job, if you like your career held hostage."

Current Employee - Hair Stylist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Hair Club full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Benefits, PTO, 401k, Set reschedule, The Clients are the most rewarding aspect of working for Hairclub. You build amazing relationships, while doing something extremely rewarding. Easy to build a clientele based on your skillset.

Cons

The Pay structure for stylists is outdated. There is no Incentive, there is no opportunity. Most commissions are based on SALES, and specialities services. Why we don't receive commission on male clients who wear hair (major part of the Business) is beyond me, other than greed of course. Hairstylists currently are paid 15hr starting out. With 3% raises yearly (.45cents) I've seen independent competitors start stylists...

Advice to Management

Continue moving the company forward. The Culture has improved but i guarantee ever stylist is waiting for corporate to Review and change the current pay Structure for Stylists. Enforce actual policies in the Handbook. Hold stylists and supervisors accountable. Promote those with a proven skill set. I feel like my talent is being wasted.

Hair Club2019-05-07

Hair Club Response

May 13, 2019President & COO

Hi, we definitely don't want you to feel like you're being held hostage. Please reach out to me so we can discuss.

Discover more reviews about Hair Club.