KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Big Expectation, poor training

Jun 20, 2022 - SPA Associate in Kissimmee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pro, everyone is very nice at first until they realize you don't meet their expectation.

Cons

Don't waste your time working at Hand and Stone if you really want to make money. They will train you inconsistently, put you in a random location to train you where there's practically no one, and then they will put you in the busy store where they will have all these hopes and expectations that you will just get everything in a short period of time. I remember I applied for a full time but they only ended up giving me 3 days. There was apparently 20 other girls I gotta compete with. They expect you to sell memberships and do many things for minimum payment. They will put you in random days, depending if they like you or not. Everything is pretty fast paced at that job but expect you to not ask questions as much as possible. I worked there for a couple months but I guess the management is only good at hiring people who can somehow catch on at such short time. You're basically just a trial to them. Don't waste your time feeling small in a minimum payment job. Not worth it. They also have a group chat so imagine all these girls talking non-stop about work and random things..........

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love it

Sep 27, 2022 - Licensed Esthetician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing relationship with clients and staff.

Cons

Slow hours at the start in order to build your books.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Culture is important

Sep 26, 2022 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to lead a team of talented individuals and guide them toward their goals

Cons

Consistently on call, little to no celebration of success from overhead.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa.

Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Careers

Cover image for Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa

We consistently deliver a massage and facial experience of the very highest quality at a truly affordable price. ​​ ​​​ Hand & Stone is a...More

• What We Do
  • Grow With Us
  • Benefits
  • COVID-19

Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Photos

+ Add Photo
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa photo of: Breast Cancer Awareness Event
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa photo of: Even Santa needs a massage during this busy time of year!!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa photo of: Typical Lobby