Handy - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Handy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment focused on growth. The company definitely acknowledges peoples' hard work and successes. Feedback is highly encouraged across all levels. Alongside quarterly and annual reviews, most people have regular 1:1s with their team leader as well. Accessible C-Suite/Execs. Good Benefits & Perks (for the most part) - Unlimited PTO (they really do mean it, so long as you get your work done!), great family leave policy, catered lunch and dinner, regular team outings

Cons

Nothing major. No 401K match - but fingers crossed it's happening soon.

Handy2019-09-03
  1. "Nicole's A Pro"

Former Contractor - Housekeeper/Maid in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Handy for less than a year

Pros

You can work when ever you want. And good money.

Cons

Hard to get in touch with any one. Some times the app acts up.

Handy2019-05-19
  2. "Horrible Communication"

Current Contractor - Handyman in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Handy

Pros

Good hourly pay and flexible around any schedule.

Cons

Nothing but headaches for each job I’ve done. Only the customer can extend your time which is NOT a good way to do it. Most don’t know what Handy is because they request through Wayfair or HomeAdvisor, so they don’t even know how to contact Handy. ALSO, the second and third jobs I had “failed” to pay me with no explanation.

Advice to Management

Need a new way to extend hours for jobs like a simple click of a button. Need to explain to your independent contractors that are literally making the money for your company what is going on and why certain decisions are made on their account. Horrible communication all around.

Handy2019-12-28

Discover more reviews about Handy.