Hanger - Mr Asar, don't listen to extremely bitter person who left company and over stayed their welcome | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hanger

"Mr Asar, don't listen to extremely bitter person who left company and over stayed their welcome"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Hanger full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked at Hanger full-time for more than two years and I and others support the I.T. management team. I and others like the company and I.T. management. They have made changes and its a nice place to work

Cons

Last of the few bad nuts are leaving and that is goodness. But why did it take so long to get those obviously bitter people out? They undermine and plot against everyone that doesn't share their misplaced views. To bad they didn't put that much effort into their work as they did the gossip. I.T. could use some more people for all the work and pay could be better for austin

Advice to Management

Be smart enough to disregard these stupid and bitter people on this board that are ANONYMOUS COWARDS

Other Employee Reviews for Hanger

"A great vision muddled in the middle with inefficiency and inadequate operations"

Current Employee - ### in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - ### in Houston, TX

I have been working at Hanger full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits, Corporate support in HR, Compliance and Legal.

Cons

Poor middle management. Under-qualified to lead. Acquired practices are stripped of efficient operations, work harder and longer hours, experience dramatic staff reductions and eventual implosion and customer service failures.

Advice to Management

Fieldwork. Spend more than a day. Send someone more qualified than an AAM to follow for 2 weeks to a month.. Interview, assess and survey on an ongoing basis. Customize operations when unique needs exist. Recognize talent.

"IT Management is the worst ever."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Hanger full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company has a worthy purpose.

Cons

IT Management is mostly very bad. Huge attrition rate tells the story. The best people are leaving and taking all their knowledge with them. Just because a team is performing does not mean that they have good management.

Advice to Management

Replace IT SLT and directs as well as most managers. Let performance reviews be written from the bottom up. Vinit needs to listen to what he is being told by HR and not what he is hearing from his CIO.