Hansgrohe - To be avoided at any price | Glassdoor

"To be avoided at any price"

I worked at Hansgrohe full-time

Pros

In the headquater in Schiltach might be ok to work, but not in the office out of the reach of the HR department (rest of the Europe e.g.).

Cons

Just a few: the people are gossiping - constantly (nobody is spared, from the supervisor manager to the clients, this is so exhausting). If you do not join them - you are an outsider and target for mobbing. People are playing games and making set-ups on a daily basis, you are supposed to attend daily unannounced unproductive meetings of 2-3 hours you have to attend (off course, despite this your job has to be done). So...

Advice to Management

Please do not put your head in the sand, everybody in Germany knows about problematic office outside Germany, colleagues from the headquater used to tell me: Oh, yes, I know about it, I was warned when I travelled first time here. Please, do not support mobbing with your passivity.

Hansgrohe2017-03-06

Hansgrohe Response

March 8, 2017Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your comments. It is a little unclear to us if your comments are directed at the US division. Can you give us more detail?

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company personal support"

Former Employee - Materials Analyst

I worked at Hansgrohe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Their health plan alone is is strong!

Cons

Communicate between the offices could be a bit stronger

Hansgrohe2019-06-02
  2. "Excellent Product"

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Hansgrohe full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Unmatched product quality and company reputation. Beautiful with a focus on design. Really great people to work with.

Cons

Poor US relationship with German HQ sometimes gets in the way of mutually agreed upon and pursued goals.

Advice to Management

If HG is going to make the type of impact on the US market that they would like to, they need to invest more in the people and company here.

Hansgrohe2018-04-05

Discover more reviews about Hansgrohe.