Hantz Financial Services - 100% committed to your career success. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hantz Financial Services

"100% committed to your career success."

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I started here as a college grad 9 years ago, this month. They took my lack of experience and turned it into the best career experience anyone could ask for. Training comes from all angles...management, experienced associates, coworkers in other lines of business, product companies. I've seen countless examples of people who've taken their income above $150,000 per year, once they get their client base established.

When I interviewed, they did tell me it would take a lot of work to get my client base built. The hours referenced are to insure you have time to learn the many facets of the business to be successful. Veteran advisor and associates here work with great flexibility because the career allows for it, once your client base is built. No other company I interviewed with showed as much commitment to training and comprehensive integrated knowledge around what needs to happen to take care of the client's financial needs and concerns. I could not imagine working anywhere else, and if I had to build my career on this industry, again, I wouldn't take the risk with another company.

Even though my full time job is working with clients as a planner, I've had the opportunity to build and integrate new technology into our client service model. Very few places allow the field advisor to influence the work that is presented to clients.

Cons

If you are looking for a job and not a career, this is not the place for you. The clients and the work is both interesting and very rewarding, but you have to dedicate enough commitment in the beginning (3-5years) to build your client base.

Other Employee Reviews for Hantz Financial Services

"You get out of it what you put in"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Unlimited income, only cap is the cap that you put on your own personal growth.
    You are building a business and by doing right by your clients, you will be more than rewarded.
    If you focus on what matters, you can easily make 100k by year 3 and 200k by year 6.
    Hours are quite flexible once you have shown you are successful, after 10 years you pretty much call your own shots.

Cons

If you don't like to work, you will not fit in here!!
    You will be judged on what you produce not by the hours you work, good for some, bad for others.
    Don't come here if you believe you should be handed something or you believe in entitlements, as stated before you are strictly judged by what you produce (seniority or hours spent at the office mean essentially nil)

Advice to Management

Keep things positive, even though we have many imperfections, we are making great things happen.

"Nice to see a Financial Services Company where Women Thrive!! Not the industry norm."

Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Okemos, MI
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor in Okemos, MI

I have been working at Hantz Financial Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

1. The company continues to grow in Michigan, where so many others have struggled, or left. 2. Complete control of your calendar, once your practice is established. - Nice for Family

Cons

1. The rate of growth causes some departments to be under staffed. 2. Because we grow my word of mouth, most people dont know what we do, or who we are until they come in to meet us.

Advice to Management

Don't Keep our Success Story such a secret, Advertise, or provide more promotional material for us to use with prospetive cleints.