KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I love my career with HFtools

Nov 10, 2019 - Logistics Supervisor in Columbus, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Greatest challenge I have ever experienced in My career history. I look forward to each moment that I am there supporting our Management team.

Cons

I would like our part time associates to work a minimum of 20 hrs a week. I obsess in building a team of high- achievers, optimizing talent that is proficient in the execution of all operational processes. Constantly ensuring a rewarding experience to every customer that I serve. All efforts to deliver a rewarding experience for part time associates seem to go in vein as each individually express their disappointment concerning the lack of hours they each receive...

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your continued hard work and are happy to hear you're enjoying working at Harbor Freight Tools. We value our associates' suggestions and ideas, and we'll consider your comments in our efforts of continuously improving our stores. We also encourage you to reach out to your Store Manager or District Manager to share your thoughts. Thanks again for your feedback and for continuing to deliver value to our hardworking customers. We look forward to watching you grow with the team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hft

Jan 21, 2022 - Logistics Supervisor in Carson, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth. Gain experience with logistics and sales.

Cons

Removed commission for Sales and logistics associates.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We take pride in our People First culture, and we are committed to providing advancement opportunities and competitive compensation for our hardworking Associates. Our goal is to build the best place to work by listening to our Associates and improving every step of the way. Your feedback will help us do that. Thank you for your continued hard work in Carson, CA and we’re glad to have you on the team!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Decent Pay for Retail Job

Jan 25, 2022 - Senior Sales Associate in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job was easy and laid back full time

Cons

Constantly shifting hours Constant theft and shoplifting

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.