KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Dec 12, 2019 - Sales Associate in Huntington Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I made a lot of cool friends worked at harbor for 2 years felt the need to find a new path or career to focus with. The store was understaffed so part-time was like full-time. Managers were understanding but then forget your needs and focus on there needs. Good benefits whether part-time for full time paid time off and paid sick time.

Cons

They would forget your schedule. Costumers in my area were extremely rude. Collecting phone number and emails and getting told a NO on your face. Look heavily down if you don’t sell memberships or get name collection.

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. Please know that Harbor Freight Tools is dedicated to continuously improving our stores at all levels, and your feedback helps us do that. We greatly appreciate all your hard work in Huntington Park, and we wish you the best on your career journey!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great staff, amazing selection.

May 16, 2022 - Part Time Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, knowledgeable managers and supvs, helpful to everyone, know where stuff is, willing to check if floor location empty. Tools that last forever, many w/ lifetime warranty.

Cons

Easy return with extended warranties. Great deal!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place for students to work

May 16, 2022 - Store Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with, small store allows for easy location of product, good day pacing, good pay with bonus, flexible schedule for students

Cons

Poor scheduling and corporate policy, too much scripting for the required job, requires a lot of multitasking

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.

Harbor Freight Tools Photos