KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working here isn't what it used to be

Dec 14, 2019 - Sales Associate in Saddle Brook, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Coworkers, Reasonable hours, Flexible scheduling, Paid time off

Cons

Upper Management is never happy, Corporate does not listen to suggestions, Upper management makes mistakes that are blamed on employees, Cuts in hours, More workload and less employees scheduled

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Harbor Freight Tools is dedicated to becoming a great place to work, which means learning as we grow and listening to our associates every step of the way. We encourage you to reach out to your HR Partner for additional support if you'd like to further discuss your concerns. We appreciate your continued hard work in Saddle Brook and look forward to watching you grow with us!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great staff, amazing selection.

May 16, 2022 - Part Time Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, knowledgeable managers and supvs, helpful to everyone, know where stuff is, willing to check if floor location empty. Tools that last forever, many w/ lifetime warranty.

Cons

Easy return with extended warranties. Great deal!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Back breaking work

May 5, 2022 - Senior Logistics Associate in Clovis, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll leave feeling accomplished at all the hard work you've put in for the day and the fact that you've been awake since 3am to get to that 4am shift.

Cons

Getting up that early is a big downside along with the harsh workload and understaffing of high volume stores. They have very inefficient operating procedures that make it miserable for workers in the high volume stores. At my store the tiny warehouse is absolutely impossible to keep clean and organized as we cannot fit the massive inventory taken in weekly. The operating procedures get in the way of the fact we can't find most items in the immense clutter, let alone have space to walk or roll ladders through.

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team. As an organization, we are built on a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement. We want you to know that we regularly monitor Associate feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to grow. We highly encourage you to reach out to your HR Partners if you have any concerns to share. Thank you for your continued hard work in Clovis, CA and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.

Harbor Freight Tools Photos