Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Mar 4, 2020 - Senior Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid Time Off Commission Employee Discount

Cons

Inconsistent Work Hours POS and Warranty Software Malfunctions

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for trusting Harbor Freight with your career for over 5 years. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed your time on the team! We’re committed to building a great place to work and it’s thanks to hardworking associates like you that we can achieve that goal. We wish you the best on your career journey!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great staff, amazing selection.

May 16, 2022 - Part Time Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, knowledgeable managers and supvs, helpful to everyone, know where stuff is, willing to check if floor location empty. Tools that last forever, many w/ lifetime warranty.

Cons

Easy return with extended warranties. Great deal!

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your positive feedback. We would not be able to accomplish all that we do without hardworking Associates like you. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Back breaking work

May 5, 2022 - Senior Logistics Associate in Clovis, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll leave feeling accomplished at all the hard work you've put in for the day and the fact that you've been awake since 3am to get to that 4am shift.

Cons

Getting up that early is a big downside along with the harsh workload and understaffing of high volume stores. They have very inefficient operating procedures that make it miserable for workers in the high volume stores. At my store the tiny warehouse is absolutely impossible to keep clean and organized as we cannot fit the massive inventory taken in weekly. The operating procedures get in the way of the fact we can't find most items in the immense clutter, let alone have space to walk or roll ladders through.

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team. As an organization, we are built on a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement. We want you to know that we regularly monitor Associate feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to grow. We highly encourage you to reach out to your HR Partners if you have any concerns to share. Thank you for your continued hard work in Clovis, CA and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.