KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with great vision, but greater to some than to others.

Apr 21, 2020 - Store Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health Benefits & cost, Paid Time Off, Employee Discount

Cons

Existing Manager Base Pay, Regularly fails to provide resources to meet its own company expectations, Human Resources cares more about hourly employees than management. Tremendous amount of misinformation and misdirection given before final direction and expectations are provided. Has tendency to draw customers in for advertise products that are not yet available.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At Harbor Freight, we believe in Continuous Improvement for our stores, and your comments allow us to achieve this. We encourage associates who have questions or concerns to reach out to their HR Partner or our HR Hotline for additional support. We wish you the best for your career path!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s great

Jan 10, 2022 - Logistics
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great people, customers are easy to work with

Cons

Your schedule days a week are inconsistent

1 person found this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team! At Harbor Freight, we believe in providing respectful schedules for our Associates and we highly encourage you to reach out to your Store Managers if you have any concerns to discuss. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.