KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job, bad management

Jul 11, 2020 - Stock Associate in Southaven, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

For how much you get paid per hour, it’s an easy job. You also have the opportunity to make more by selling memberships. Paid time off is available when you earn your hours.

Cons

Management is very bad and lazy. This is just my for my store. Their method of new-hire training is non existent, leaving people to get overwhelmed with the job and quitting. Management doesn’t know how to get their store together.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. At Harbor Freight, we are committed to continuous improvement at all levels, including management. We will share your comments with the appropriate HR Partners. We also encourage you to reach out to your HR Partner to discuss your concerns. Thank you for your continued hard work in Southaven, MS!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It’s great

Jan 10, 2022 - Logistics
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great people, customers are easy to work with

Cons

Your schedule days a week are inconsistent

1 person found this review helpful

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team! At Harbor Freight, we believe in providing respectful schedules for our Associates and we highly encourage you to reach out to your Store Managers if you have any concerns to discuss. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.