KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wish I had started sooner

Dec 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is the best I have ever worked for. Everyone is willing to help one another and ensure that we have fun. The benefits are amazing and generous amount of PTO. Bonuses are monthly and I am highly impressed how great they are. Overall I wish I had come here a lot sooner in my career. I can truly say I hope I retire after 30+ years of service with this great company. I am an assistant manager now and hope to be a DM in 5 to 7 years.

Cons

The company is great overall. I wish that the company would offer Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance. With a lot of part time employees this would be a great benefit to offer. Many of my associates want to go to college but don't have the financial means to.

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

We are always happy to hear from our hardworking associates and we appreciate your positive feedback. At Harbor Freight, we reward hard work with great benefits that matter to our associates. We want you to know that your feedback is valuable, as we are continuing to evolve and grow as an organization. We look forward to seeing you grow and we thank you for your continued hard work in Goldsboro, NC.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jan 21, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Great people to work with Flexible schedule

Cons

No hours Management No personal space

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.