KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Jan 10, 2021 - Retail Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good first time job experience. When I worked their I had a good manager that would work with you, as long as you did your job. Good benefits and pay if you manage to snag a full time position.

Cons

Very low hours during slow months, especially if your part time.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hard-working associates. At Harbor Freight, we believe in rewarding our employees who consistently dedicate themselves towards making the company successful. Thank you for your hard work at Harbor Freight and we wish you good luck in your career search!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty Good

Jan 11, 2022 - Sales Floor Associate in Queen Creek, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Management at the Queen Creek store are Top Tier and are some of the nicest people on the planet, even the ones I didn't quite see eye to eye with. Hours where quite flexible and it payed well for a retail job.

Cons

I would have to ask every person checking out if they wanted to purchase a membership when that person clearly wouldn't need one. If I was caught not asking my manager would get upset with me even though many of the customers who are shopping here only did about twice a year. Also people tend to not give their 2 weeks and I'd often be left to cover their shifts.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Here at Harbor Freight, we take pride in our People First culture and we value leaders who can help and mentor others to grow and succeed. We are continuously working to improve and develop by listening to our Associates. We highly encourage our Associates to reach out to their Store Managers if they have any concerns. Thank you for your hard work in Queen, Creek, AZ and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.