KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

N/A

Jan 19, 2021 - Retail Sales Associate in Arlington, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Hours for part time employees

Cons

Understaffing sometimes happens on the weekend

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We depend on all of our associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we greatly appreciate all that you do! Please know that we are always working hard to continuously improve as we grow. We value our associates, their ideas, suggestions, and becoming a great place to work. Thank you for your continued hard work in Arlington, TX!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hft

Jan 21, 2022 - Logistics Supervisor in Carson, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth. Gain experience with logistics and sales.

Cons

Removed commission for Sales and logistics associates.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We take pride in our People First culture, and we are committed to providing advancement opportunities and competitive compensation for our hardworking Associates. Our goal is to build the best place to work by listening to our Associates and improving every step of the way. Your feedback will help us do that. Thank you for your continued hard work in Carson, CA and we’re glad to have you on the team!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Team needs to be strong throughout the store

Jan 23, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay with an opportunity for bonuses if goals are met. Paid time off is earned by hours worked each week and seemed to add up fast. Given two sick days right away. Options for benefits are good, thee are quite a few company paid benefits.

Cons

Hours given are not enough to accomplish tasks. Our store had problems with the store manager not being able to do his job correctly. This caused a lot of stress to all other employees. Upper management needs to address concerns faster to ensure turn over doesn’t consistently happen. We had trouble finding applicants our hours given per week wasn’t enough for our matrix of employees. This gave us problems finding people who only wanted 12 hours a week. We were an AM store so we ended up short staffed in the afternoon and evening almost every day. As well as working on tasks that weren’t completed in the time frame given.

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want you to know that your feedback is valuable as we strive to build the best place to work. We are dedicated to creating an environment where our Associates have the opportunities to flourish and succeed by learning every step of the way, and we are committed to improving at all levels, including management. We highly encourage our Associates to reach out to their HR Partners to discuss concerns regarding their hours, management, and work environment. Thank you for your hard work and we wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.