KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

job position

Jan 22, 2021 - Sales Associate in Ludington, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people and company! love the environment and community

Cons

I wish there were some form of benefits for part-time employees.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We would not be able to achieve all that we do without hard-working associates like you. Although we may not offer health insurance to part-time employees, we do offer an Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) with company match, and paid time off benefits to all associates. We also offer a total rewards program to all of our associates, which includes several perks and discounts. Thank you for your continued hard work in Ludington, MI!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty Good

Jan 11, 2022 - Sales Floor Associate in Queen Creek, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Management at the Queen Creek store are Top Tier and are some of the nicest people on the planet, even the ones I didn't quite see eye to eye with. Hours where quite flexible and it payed well for a retail job.

Cons

I would have to ask every person checking out if they wanted to purchase a membership when that person clearly wouldn't need one. If I was caught not asking my manager would get upset with me even though many of the customers who are shopping here only did about twice a year. Also people tend to not give their 2 weeks and I'd often be left to cover their shifts.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Here at Harbor Freight, we take pride in our People First culture and we value leaders who can help and mentor others to grow and succeed. We are continuously working to improve and develop by listening to our Associates. We highly encourage our Associates to reach out to their Store Managers if they have any concerns. Thank you for your hard work in Queen, Creek, AZ and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.