Employee Review

Former Employee

Okay

Feb 21, 2021 - Any in Okmulgee, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off,breaks, and good pay

Cons

No set schedule, bad management

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We rely on all our associates to bring value to our hard-working customers and we greatly appreciate all that you do. At Harbor Freight, we provide our associates with visibility to their schedules at least two weeks in advance so they have enough time to connect with their Store Managers if they have any concerns. We also encourage our associates to reach out to their HR Partners if they have any concerns regarding management. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate HR Partners. Thank you for your hard work in Okmulgee, OK and best of luck in your career journey!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great staff, amazing selection.

May 16, 2022 - Part Time Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, knowledgeable managers and supvs, helpful to everyone, know where stuff is, willing to check if floor location empty. Tools that last forever, many w/ lifetime warranty.

Cons

Easy return with extended warranties. Great deal!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Back breaking work

May 5, 2022 - Senior Logistics Associate in Clovis, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You'll leave feeling accomplished at all the hard work you've put in for the day and the fact that you've been awake since 3am to get to that 4am shift.

Cons

Getting up that early is a big downside along with the harsh workload and understaffing of high volume stores. They have very inefficient operating procedures that make it miserable for workers in the high volume stores. At my store the tiny warehouse is absolutely impossible to keep clean and organized as we cannot fit the massive inventory taken in weekly. The operating procedures get in the way of the fact we can't find most items in the immense clutter, let alone have space to walk or roll ladders through.

Continue reading

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team. As an organization, we are built on a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement. We want you to know that we regularly monitor Associate feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to grow. We highly encourage you to reach out to your HR Partners if you have any concerns to share. Thank you for your continued hard work in Clovis, CA and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.