Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty chill

Jan 10, 2022 - Retail/Sales Supervisor in Arcata, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the staff was was fun to work with pay was decent.

Cons

Stupid customers constantly not understand that coupons don’t exist anymore

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We depend on all our Associates to bring value to our hardworking customers and we’re thankful for all you do. We strive to build the best place to work and your feedback will help us do that. As we look for ways to make everything we do better for our customers, we now provide digital offers via email, our website and social media platforms. Thank you for your hard work in Arcata, CA and we wish you the best in your career journey!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hired

Apr 20, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee discount and pet friendly store

Cons

Don't know any yet just started

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking team. We strive to build the best place to work by listening to our Associates and improving every step of the way. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great staff, amazing selection.

May 16, 2022 - Part Time Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, knowledgeable managers and supvs, helpful to everyone, know where stuff is, willing to check if floor location empty. Tools that last forever, many w/ lifetime warranty.

Cons

Easy return with extended warranties. Great deal!

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your positive feedback. We would not be able to accomplish all that we do without hardworking Associates like you. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.