KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great and getting Greater

May 3, 2022 - Sr. Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission Statement - Provide high quality tools at lowest prices. People Statement Core Values I work with some of the smartest people in the industry, but they are kind and great to work with and for - team environment.

Cons

Fast pace, non-stop growth, and appetite for change is huge - at times overwhelming.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our hardworking leaders. At Harbor Freight, we take pride in our People First culture and we are committed to building an environment where our Associates have the opportunities to flourish and succeed. Thank you for your continued hard work and we’re glad to have you on the team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

May 25, 2022 - Stock Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Better plan o gram designers.

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We would not be able to accomplish all that we do without hardworking Associates like you. Our goal is to improve continuously at all levels and we encourage you to continue providing us with your suggestions. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent work place

Jun 22, 2022 - Logistics Associate in Kirksville, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The environment is very happy and upbeat. Not that fake “everything is great!” But just a genuine happiness at the job. Everyone I work with enjoys the job as no one is asked to do anything beyond their actual job requirements meaning you don’t have that awful experience of being a good worker who picks up the other bad workers’ slack. The benefits (retirement plans, sick days, PTO) are also excellent. I’ve never worked for a company that cares. Though the bar is so low it’s in hell, HFT raises the bar and shows you what a good company looks and feels like. Truly the best job I’ve ever had.

Cons

No cons truly worth mentioning; just store-to-store personal issues.

Continue reading

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We always welcome the opportunity to hear from our hardworking team. At Harbor Freight, we take pride in our People First culture and we believe in rewarding our Associates with benefits that matter to them. We depend on all our team members to build the best place to work and we are grateful for all you do. Your feedback is valuable to us and we highly encourage you to reach out to your HR Partners regarding any concerns. Thank you for your continued hard work in Kirksville, MO and we look forward to seeing you grow!

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.

Harbor Freight Tools Photos