KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good place to work at

Cons

Logistics is typically 4pm-12am, so not much social life, but you do accrue PTO and sick pay pretty quick.

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We depend on all our Associates to provide a great customer experience and build a great place to work. We value people above all else and we are committed to building a work/life balance for all our Associates. We highly encourage you to reach out to your Store Managers regarding any concerns. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

May 25, 2022 - Stock Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Better plan o gram designers.

Harbor Freight Tools Response

Director of People and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We would not be able to accomplish all that we do without hardworking Associates like you. Our goal is to improve continuously at all levels and we encourage you to continue providing us with your suggestions. Thank you for your continued hard work and we look forward to seeing you grow!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent work place

Jun 22, 2022 - Logistics Associate in Kirksville, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The environment is very happy and upbeat. Not that fake “everything is great!” But just a genuine happiness at the job. Everyone I work with enjoys the job as no one is asked to do anything beyond their actual job requirements meaning you don’t have that awful experience of being a good worker who picks up the other bad workers’ slack. The benefits (retirement plans, sick days, PTO) are also excellent. I’ve never worked for a company that cares. Though the bar is so low it’s in hell, HFT raises the bar and shows you what a good company looks and feels like. Truly the best job I’ve ever had.

Cons

No cons truly worth mentioning; just store-to-store personal issues.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Harbor Freight Tools.

Harbor Freight Tools Photos