Hard Rock International - I have gotten more out of Hard Rock than I have put into it, and I've put in a lot, and you can't ask for more than that | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hard Rock International

"I have gotten more out of Hard Rock than I have put into it, and I've put in a lot, and you can't ask for more than that"

Pros

Hard Rock offers great benefits for a restaurant job. You get all of the flexibility a restaurant job should offer. You can be yourself.

Cons

Hard Rock is a CORPORATION, and it becomes more so all the time. Too often, Hard Rock puts indicators (surveys, reports, mystery shoppers) before the nuts and bolts of TAKING CARE OF GUESTS IN AN EXCELLENT MANNER.

Advice to Management

Focus on creating guests who want to come back.

Other Employee Reviews for Hard Rock International

1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Hard Rock International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company atmosphere, enjoy going to work everyday, management appreciates younger employees.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities, with a large company it is tough to appreciate entry level employees. Average entry level starting salary.

Advice to Management

Reward innovation

2. "Kinda like drinking a fruity cocktail: nice in the beginning, too much after a few sips, and no nutritional value at all"

I have been working at Hard Rock International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people tend to be great and what's left of the culture is fun, as are the occasional opportunities to peak inside the entertainment industry and witness some great performances. The company also has a respectable commitment to philanthropy and equal opportunity.

Cons

Rapidly fading culture, disappointing pay & benefits, company infrastructure as behind the times as the Hard Rock t-shirt

Advice to Management

Look at the changing world around you and upcoming generations. What does your company offer them?