Hardee's - It's okay | Glassdoor

"It's okay"

Current Employee - General Manager in Springfield, MO
Current Employee - General Manager in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Hardee's full-time

Pros

It's easy to learn and do. The positions are all-but self explanitory. If you just do the common sense things you'll be about as good as anyone they can find to hire.

Cons

The company has grown and is struggling to figure out how to operate well. Way behind the times in training, management practices, and store layout. The owner seems to really only care about customers view and afforable changes to improve that and overlooks all the broken equipment and frustrations for those actually working in the store.

Advice to Management

Face the reality, even when it's hard, and staff apporpriately on the district level. Too many stores per DM is lowering the effectiveness. Also, technology can help the overwhelming work load in stores if you'll just hire IT help and get it figured out for good. Make what you pay for work for you not against you.

Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's

1. "Grease, stress, and more grease"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I got free leftover breakfast food working that shift...

Cons

15 cents above minimum wage per hour, constantly understaffed, people quiting constantly. Overall a stressful situation. My store manager at the time quit and made just as much being a cashier at walmart. Location I worked at closed in 2009...

2. "unfair and just unfair"

Current Employee - Cashier in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Cashier in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

got my 30-40 hours every week, was gettin my yearly raise, got along great with all my employees.

Cons

customers was always rude, no matter how nice you was. they called the hotline for everything. policy just seem dumb.

Advice to Management

if Boddie-Noell was brothers, why cant employees work together that are related?? that is so backwards. I now have to transfer a job that i had for 3 years to another hardees because somebody called the hotline and said i was working with a relative. i think it is unfair, and i should have a say so instead i just have to leave, its like im held against my will. what is the problem with working with a family member ??? That is the dumbest thing i had ever heard. i think hardees has the most strict policy known to mankind.