Hardee's - Shift leader at hardees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

"Shift leader at hardees"

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Chester, VA
Current Employee - Shift Leader in Chester, VA

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy job really, you don't have to do the slave work, but you can if you want. you are paid to manage and supervise.

Cons

Completely unorganized. The upper management is completely well, ignorant.

Advice to Management

Follow through with the promises made to employees, like for example, if you tell him/her you will have them fully trained within a month, then do it! do not just blow it off more and more and pretend it isn't there.

Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's

1. "My experience as an employee at Hardees at Hamilton mill/buford,Ga"

Former Employee - Crew Member in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Buford, GA

I worked at Hardee's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* It's a job.
    * A few of the employees are cool
    * Schedule is flexible..not really a set one

Cons

I was a new hire and had no experience in fast food only experience in waitressing. I was very honest about that. I was hired..and lemme just say fast food is the most over worked and under paid job. My Manager had only been there a month..was very unprofessional towards me. The expectations were ridiculous. Your apparently expected to learn everything..in 4 working days. So i suggest unless your a fast learner or prior fast food experience don't apply. Trust me the 7.50 and 20 hrs a week they give you isnt worth it. I was told i wasnt quick enough with transactions i had only been there 4 days and then told i wasnt needed during week anymore. But they could use me on weekends, Ha! Trust me ..don't work here.

2. "a great part time job!"

Current Employee - Hardees General Labor in Wake Forest, NC
    Current Employee - Hardees General Labor in Wake Forest, NC

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

excellent written procedures works well when used properly customers can get great food quickly and friendly if used properly.

Cons

restaurants have procedures posted as tools for management as well as employee, but it rarely seem to come together and flow

Advice to Management

can be super restaurant has awesome food but takes to long to deliver product to customer due to management lack of focus in most cases, I dont usually blame the employees as it is managements job to manage. Would like to see managers trained better before getting positions, and perhaps take some sort of time management coarse, they are wasteing your money! also notice poster in back of store with 1800 number would like company to create policy about bullying