Hardee's - awful-general manager you want stress work for them | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

"awful-general manager you want stress work for them"

Former Employee - General Manager in Birmingham, AL
Former Employee - General Manager in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Hardee's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I didn't see any a mess

Cons

long hours management are lost in how to run a business .a unorganized mess.no values.I hated this place and have been in the business for years.send you away for ten weeks.and if they have a house full of Mexicans that don't speak English need to read lips. they think your taken their jobs and get ugly.training could be good but to many are telling and screaming for you to do something diffent.never ever would I work for them again.Just don't see them around in the future.work hourlys to death brings them to tears they have to much to do.biscuit maker was to keep biscuit dishes run grill set up for lunch.

Advice to Management

everything's not about sex,A COMPANY HAS TO HAVE ETHICS AND VALUES,get yourself organized.Great product to much in one area give those people some lapor.Pays good just not worth it.

Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's

"Fast Food company, pretty much the same as any other."

Current Employee - Crew Member in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you work really hard, they give you hours. Half price food. Time and a half for Thanksgiving hours worked, and double pay for Christmas. Management gets bonuses.

Cons

It's a grease pit. No management opportunites for ex-offenders. No structured pay raise schedule for crew members.

Advice to Management

As much emphasis is put on employees to mark dates and times for product quality, no time mark is in place to make sure that employees get lunch breaks. When I first started I was REQUIRED to take a 30 min off the clock lunch during a 3 hour shift. Now at least once a week I am NOT ALLOWED to take a 30 min off the clock lunch during an 8 hour shift. I have worked over 10 hours in a day and not had one. This is illegal in the state of Tennessee.

"Like any first job at a fast food restaurant,it sucked."

Former Employee - Cashier in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Cashier in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

made some money for the summer,SOME of the earlier crew members were nice,free drinks,discounted food,some fun late nights

Cons

horrible customers,worse crew members,crappy former boss,over worked for little pay,when the drive-thru gets backed up it is Armageddon,late nights.

Advice to Management

treat your employees with more respect