Hardee's - I managed the crew in absence of the GM | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hardee's

"I managed the crew in absence of the GM"

Former Employee - Shift Leader
Former Employee - Shift Leader

Pros

The job was kind of flexible with hours and I am sure that the actual corporation may not be bad but the restaurant I worked for was franchise owned.

Cons

When there was problems with the head manager and all of the shift leaders complained nothing would ever get done, it got to the point where over 3 managers quit within 3 months

Advice to Management

Check in on the franchise stores because there is problems and the crew is too scared to tell anyone in fear of getting in trouble.

Other Employee Reviews for Hardee's

1. "Free food, mismanagement"

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Hardee's is the free food. The co-workers were usually fun to hang out with.

Cons

I can't believe they got rid of the roast beef sandwich! People seemed to love the roast beef and I think business really dropped off when they dropped it.

Advice to Management

Management - My store closed in December 2009 because of mismanagement. Don't let this happen to your other stores or there won't be a Hardee's to write reviews about.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Crew Member/Grill Cook in Milaca, MN
    Current Employee - Crew Member/Grill Cook in Milaca, MN

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked for other fast food places ,:but the General Manager here is on par with the one I had back when I worked as a line cook at the Oregon Coast Aquarium some years ago. The environment is generally a easy going place with understanding management lead team. Management is understanding of new crew learning the ropes, and work with the experienced crew in a fair reasonable ways.

Cons

Not enough scheduled hours.
    Not enough Crew,team lead or on call members for short days.
    Management at this time work too many long hours; especially the general manager.

Advice to Management

None they are working hard to fill positions.