Harmony Public Schools - Travel | Glassdoor
  1. "Travel"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Abbots Bromley, England

I worked at Harmony Public Schools full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

good local company with some room for development. Good training and a friendly atmosphere

Cons

the pay was poor and there is no incentive or bonus scheme. There should be some employee recognition scheme

Harmony Public Schools2018-11-01
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Educator in Katy, TX

I have been working at Harmony Public Schools full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

You are given free reign of your classes, no micromanaging. If it works, you are not bothered. Performance bonuses- not common in Texas schools

Cons

Can be a bit hectic (a bit disorganized from the top down)

Advice to Management

I love working at Harmony and plan on enrolling both of my daughters when they turn five.

Harmony Public Schools2019-04-18
  2. "Very little room for growth if not a teacher"

Former Employee - Lunch Clerk

I worked at Harmony Public Schools full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere. Staff is great and supportive when needed to work together. Admin is great but I hear things are very different at other campuses.

Cons

If you are not in education, there is no room for growth. This position entitles so much more than being just a clerk and the position is deevaluated based on just its title. They should be considered Cafeteria Managers. This department isnt taken seriously and not enough attention is given to it.

Advice to Management

Change the title of your lunch clerks, if can help them prepare for other careers with the skills aquired. Child nutrition is extremely important especially when its government funded. It needs more attention.

Harmony Public Schools2019-05-02

Discover more reviews about Harmony Public Schools.