Harrington Starr - Profesisonally fun place to work with a focus on growing both individuals and company footprint. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Harrington Starr

"Profesisonally fun place to work with a focus on growing both individuals and company footprint."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Harrington Starr is a privately owned, financial services technology recrtuiment business formed in 2010 and with an active client base, just 23 months later, of 230 companies.

The company prides itself on its ability to fill the hard to find roles whilst maintaing an exceptional level of service. The training I received at Harrington Starr was excellent. After spending 16 weeks going through the Harrington Starr University Program, which is an extensive program focused on the entire recruitment lifecycle, I was able to move into a full consultant role managing the entire process. I was provided with several documents that enable me to constantly learn while I am on the job, supported by the 'training manual', a 350 page manual written by the founders on best practices within the job.

The company is passionate about constantly improving and we have regular "innovation meetings" to ensure that everyone in the business has a say in the culture and daily running of the business. We have recently implemented several changes that were proposed within the meeting to prove this.
There is a genuine team feel in the air and everyone pulls together to ensure that the company is successful. We have regular team outings and everyone in the company is a pleasure to work with.

This is a great place to work for anyone from an experienced recruiter through to a graduate as individual earning potential can be maximised in a short period of time. The commission structure is fantastic with 40% commission exercised on £25,000 + billing and activity levels are managed using prozone and OPTA, which are never used as a stick, but a carrot to acheiving optimal performance.

Cons

The only downside within the company is that the standards are so high not only externally but internally, which sometimes leads to long hours to ensure that best practices are followed from database compliance through to CV formatting.

Advice to Management

I think the leadership team is doing a great job at the moment, I would ask that they continue to keep the transparency between the company and individual strategies.

Other Employee Reviews for Harrington Starr

1. "In pursuit of excellence"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Harrington Starr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team, great processes, great training, great environment, great place to work. The whole company is set up to succeed and get the best out of everyone here.

Cons

You will be pushed to be the best you can be. If you're not up for stepping out of your comfort zone from time-to-time, it could be a struggle.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

2. "Dream Job"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Harrington Starr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is fantastic
    The management encourage individuals to be themselves
    Strong Training and continued support
    Work/Life Balance is there
    Money is Fantastic
    A great balance of experienced employees with less experience.
    Career progression clear
    No Bureaucracy
    Everybody happy
    Individual targets
    Sports equipment in office to blow steam off
    Clients and Candidates are brilliant to work with, Strong relationships

Cons

I can't actually think of any. I genuinely love working here. It says a 20 word minimum so I am filling the void with nonsense

Advice to Management

Keep it up.