Harris Communications - Nobility and Meaningful Jobs | Glassdoor
  1. "Nobility and Meaningful Jobs"

I have been working at Harris Communications part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Helping people in Honduras become bilingual and obtain work when unemployment is nearly 25% is a great feeling. Doing it with a group of co-workers, other teachers who believe like I do is also significant. Everyone at the company in in alignment.

Cons

Students are poorly educated, have no real study skills and because of the culture are often lazy. However, the HC students seem to work harder and their socio-economic position is better.

Advice to Management

For an English school in Honduras I say bravo. Salaries paid timely and correctly, advances and loans available to all staff. Mr. H runs the show with honor and grace. A great leader.

Harris Communications2017-07-01

November 1, 2017President

Thank you for your positive review and your comments regarding how we execute salaries on-time and the benefit of loans and advances for staff members. We continue to seek out new methods that will keep our employees engaged and learning.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Harris Communications

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

Contract work isn't guaranteed employment.

Harris Communications2017-03-15

March 18, 2017President

Thank you for your review and comments. Our strategy is to always attempt to hire full-time employees, 85% of our headcount falls under that category. However, on occasion, some trainers are balancing two jobs which prevent an expanded job position.

2. "Horrible work place!"

I have been working at Harris Communications

Pros

daylight hours with breaks.

Cons

Horrible atmosphere. All employees are fighting all the time its like working with 5 yr olds - its drama city. The managers and supervisors treat everyone like they are idiots - several employees cried on a daily basis because they had to work here. Everyone currently here is currently looking for employment elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Get the drama out of the departments not that it will ever happen since they are the ones you continually keep while the good workers you let walk right out the door! Handle the managers and the way they treat their employees. Talking down to the employees and keeping your favorites to do nothing is not management!

Harris Communications2017-10-02

October 10, 2017President

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to express your opinions. We definitely believe in freedom of speech and want every employee to have a voice. What we do not believe in, however, is freedom to lie, freedom to deceive and freedom to create a fake review. Your ...

Discover more reviews about Harris Communications.