Harris Communications - Great education brand | Glassdoor

"Great education brand"

Current Employee - Trainer in San Pedro Sula

I have been working at Harris Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Well known and established, a great place for young people who have drive and open to learning. Team spirit strong cult like workspace where collaboration is welcome .

Cons

A larger building could be needed as the offices appear tight. The company has reached capacity and larger offices would make sense if the opportunity presented itself.

Advice to Management

I do not have any suggestions but if I could dream I would suggest build a gym in the new offices. The gym membership near office is not great.

Harris Communications2015-08-16

October 10, 2017President

I apologize for not responding sooner to your kind feedback and helpful suggestions. I also agree the gym that is near the office could be better and a larger building would be helpful. We are looking into both of these issues.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company"

I worked at Harris Communications

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

Contract work isn't guaranteed employment.

Harris Communications2017-03-15

March 18, 2017President

Thank you for your review and comments. Our strategy is to always attempt to hire full-time employees, 85% of our headcount falls under that category. However, on occasion, some trainers are balancing two jobs which prevent an expanded job position.

2. "Horrible work place!"

I have been working at Harris Communications

Pros

daylight hours with breaks.

Cons

Horrible atmosphere. All employees are fighting all the time its like working with 5 yr olds - its drama city. The managers and supervisors treat everyone like they are idiots - several employees cried on a daily basis because they had to work here. Everyone currently here is currently looking for employment elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Get the drama out of the departments not that it will ever happen since they are the ones you continually keep while the good workers you let walk right out the door! Handle the managers and the way they treat their employees. Talking down to the employees and keeping your favorites to do nothing is not management!

Harris Communications2017-10-02

October 10, 2017President

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to express your opinions. We definitely believe in freedom of speech and want every employee to have a voice. What we do not believe in, however, is freedom to lie, freedom to deceive and freedom to create a fake review. Your ...

Discover more reviews about Harris Communications.