Harris Computer - Journey with Harris | Glassdoor

"Journey with Harris"

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Harris promotes a culture of providing employees with diverse opportunities for a career path that fits their aspirations and interests. I've played a number of roles along my long and exciting journey and thoroughly enjoyed in each of those roles. Harris is a firm believer of building future leaders from within. The number of vertical markets, products and technology stacks promotes a vibrant ecosystem of cutting edge opportunities. Looking forward to my continued growth within the organization.

Cons

Harris does look for highly motivated individuals who are not averse to continuously learn and improve.

Advice to Management

Continue empowering and investing in people.

Harris Computer2019-01-08
  1. "In House Promotion"

Current Employee - Contract Administrator in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Harris Computer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I moved from a Sales Assistant position to the Contract Administrator position within in my business unit. The transition was easy with continuing to be an asset to the Sales team I had worked with for 6 years.

Cons

I have yet to discover a downside. Fast paced organization which is growing constantly.

Harris Computer2020-01-10
  2. "Unorganized and No Room for Improvement"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Harris Computer full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home A lot of paid vacation

Cons

No room for improvement/promotions Low salary and very minor raises Management is unorganized Poor communication between upper management and employees

Advice to Management

Actually listen to your employees when they bring up problems and suggest ways to fix them rather than saying that you will discuss it in the future and then forget about it. Also include all employees on conversations or emails that pertain to them, rather than keeping them out of the loop. Also don't expect employees to work overtime in order to get something done when they were not the ones that got behind on their work.

Harris Computer2020-01-22

Discover more reviews about Harris Computer.