Harris Insights & Analytics - Like All the Bad Things You Would Expect from a Large Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Harris Insights & Analytics

"Like All the Bad Things You Would Expect from a Large Company"

Current Employee - Research Director in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Research Director in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Harris Insights & Analytics full-time

Pros

My immediate colleagues are great to work with, and I like my clients.

Flexible schedule is tolerated as long as you are able to manage all your commitments to client and project teams.

Cons

The organization is process- and form-based to an almost satirical extent, and employees are largely treated as interchangeable line-item resources.

Internal support is uneven and largely depends on what team you happen to get assigned to.

Promotions and salary increases have been static for a long time as the company works to get itself in a better financial position.

Advice to Management

Researchers drive the business of research, it would be nice to not be so enslaved to accounting.

Other Employee Reviews for Harris Insights & Analytics

1. "Back on track"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Some changes in senior management -- most notably Al Angrasini as CEO -- have helped HI turn around and focus more on profitability as opposed to revenue.

Cons

I think communication between groups -- across markets and between internal vendors/clients -- can be improved. Much work is starting to be outsourced, which is helping profitability, but may start crowding out junior staff.

Advice to Management

I'd like to see the 401k back -- I imagine if the turnaround continues to be successful, we'll see this in the next year or so?

"They are abusive."

Former Employee - Senior Project Researcher in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Senior Project Researcher in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

They provide decent pay and benefits. Loose dress code. Coffee and Culligan water were provided for free. I enjoyed many of my co-workers.

Cons

There were extremely unreasonable expectations put on staff. Extremely high stress level when not necessary. Management does not respond to complaints. Employees are not treated equally.