Harte Hanks - Place to Learn New Skills & Move On | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Harte Hanks

"Place to Learn New Skills & Move On"

Pros

HH is an okay place to work but focuses very little on employee satisfaction, creating a productive cohesive work environment. I'm working here after a lay off from my previous employer and am using the time to build my skills while I find another job.

Cons

Harte Hanks is so very focused on making and maintaining their profits that they have people working very hard for little return. The people doing all of this hard work do not receive the benefits from this. Additionally, they are constantly fundraising money for different causes but put that out there in front of the people who make the least money.

Other Employee Reviews for Harte Hanks

"Do not utilize individuals for the skills they possess"

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work with some very bright intelligent individuals

Cons

The company has some very bright individuals, it is unfortunate that they do not utilize them for the skills they possess and how they could benefit the organization

Advice to Management

Do not fear people who may be smarter than you, they can make you look really good!

"Challenging but rewarding"

I have been working at Harte Hanks full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work on projects with some of the largest companies in the world. Freedom to learn and integrate new processes/technologies. Work with alot of very talented people.

Cons

At the outset of large-scale projects the upper management team doesn't seem to learn from past projects. Alot of growing pains / shuffling of process/resources/long hours from production teams. People new to the company often are assigned to projects without training or onboarding.