Harvard Risk Management - I appreciate the flexibility and financial opportunities provided by HRMC | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Harvard Risk Management

"I appreciate the flexibility and financial opportunities provided by HRMC"

Current Employee - Risk Consultant in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Risk Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great training program, I was ready to get my first few checks in a matter of two weeks from starting with the Harvard RMC. They provide the most robust and comprehensive, yet affordable products and services. Compensation is outstanding!!!

Cons

Not for lazy or unmotivated people, not for timid people, the products sell well, but if you aren't willing to cold call, this is not the opportunity for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the great training and support, I've never been able to financially provide for my family like I can with Harvard RMC, I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for Harvard Risk Management

"Best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great team environment, excellent training and support, stable and caring leadership, substantial income potential, great company, great products! If you like sales, there is no better place than HRMC Executive Sales!

Cons

I've found that personal discipline is required to be successful in my position, as you are not micro-managed in this company. This is not a con for me, as I possess this trait of self discipline, but for some of my co-workers, they have difficulty focusing on what they need to accomplish. For them, it may be better to have a manager looking over their shoulder, but again, I'm grateful this is not the case.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I'm grateful that you have experience doing what you expect me to do! And I'm thankful that you take time to recognize my efforts! I've even received a congratulatory call from C-level execs! I'm grateful for that kind of leadership!

""Protecting Families,Finances, and Your Future""

Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Harvard Risk Management Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Harvard Risk Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being a Harvard Risk Management Consultant, I enjoy helping people, who want to understand and learn, how to take control of their livelihood.

Cons

So far, I haven't found any. Let's face it,.. It is what you make of it!!

Advice to Management

I love the support system. Keep up the great work!!!