Hastings & Hastings - Paralegal | Glassdoor
  1. "Paralegal"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings for more than a year

Pros

Everyone keeps to themselves in this office.

Cons

High turnover rates, no formal training, low salary, incompetent lawyers, makeshift office setting, hardly any support from supervising attorney, Attorneys gossip about current and previous employees. Very unprofessional!

Advice to Management

Company needs to pay employees what they deserve per their experience and education. Attorneys need to be respectful of employees. Train your employees!!!! I cannot stress this enough. 6 paralegals had been through the Phoenix office in a matter of months due to a very difficult attorney and the culture in the office. The clients deserve better than that, but to Hastings and Hastings everyone is replaceable. There...

Hastings & Hastings2016-08-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and work environment!"

Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Casa Grande, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Hastings and Hastings is a very great company to work with. It is a great job to get better experience talking to clients and learning new things. Leaving the company was bittersweet. I loved this job and company!

Cons

None, everything was great for me

Advice to Management

Jenny, Keep doing what you do to keep the company running good. You are such a great HR manager!

Hastings & Hastings2019-04-25
  2. "Grateful for my time here"

Former Employee - Office Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

If it is your first time working at a law firm or any office setting, this place is definitely a good start, at least for me it was. Working here made me realize that I loved working in an office environment.

Cons

It can fast paced and dynamic, but that is what makes it fun I guess

Advice to Management

Don’t stop caring about other employees. Jenny DeVault, the HR Manager, was very easy to work with and I liked that I can go to her for any concerns that I had.

Hastings & Hastings2019-01-27

Discover more reviews about Hastings & Hastings.