Hastings & Hastings - Leaving Is Bittersweet | Glassdoor
  1. "Leaving Is Bittersweet"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Glendale, AZ

I have been working at Hastings & Hastings full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I started at H&H part-time as a file clerk with no previous paralegal experience. I wound up taking a paralegal position within a short period of time as the senior paralegal left on maternity leave. I was thrown into 300+ cases and had no clue what I was even doing. However, the attorney worked with me and helped make me an amazing paralegal. Paralegals in other offices answered questions and the paralegal on maternity...

Cons

No place is perfect and H&H is not without issues, but they are always trying to improve and keep up with the changing atmosphere of employment dynamics.

Hastings & Hastings2018-10-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and work environment!"

Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Casa Grande, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Hastings and Hastings is a very great company to work with. It is a great job to get better experience talking to clients and learning new things. Leaving the company was bittersweet. I loved this job and company!

Cons

None, everything was great for me

Advice to Management

Jenny, Keep doing what you do to keep the company running good. You are such a great HR manager!

Hastings & Hastings2019-04-25
  2. "Grateful for my time here"

Former Employee - Office Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

If it is your first time working at a law firm or any office setting, this place is definitely a good start, at least for me it was. Working here made me realize that I loved working in an office environment.

Cons

It can fast paced and dynamic, but that is what makes it fun I guess

Advice to Management

Don’t stop caring about other employees. Jenny DeVault, the HR Manager, was very easy to work with and I liked that I can go to her for any concerns that I had.

Hastings & Hastings2019-01-27

Discover more reviews about Hastings & Hastings.