Hastings & Hastings - A Career at Hastings & Hastings, P.C. | Glassdoor
  1. "A Career at Hastings & Hastings, P.C."

Current Employee - Managing Paralegal in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Hastings & Hastings full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Hastings & Hastings, P.C., offers stimulating work and a great team environment. I had the pleasure to work alongside the HR Director/Business Manager, Jennifer DeVault. She taught me how to be an effective manager and leader. She is the greatest counterpart one could ask for because she truly makes and effort to listen to all employees to strive for an enjoyable work environment for all.

Cons

This is a career, not just a job. You will be most successful if you are ready to apply yourself and work hard!

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to create an annual employee survey to keep the communication flowing. In my time working at Hastings & Hastings, P.C., management has always been open to hearing my suggestions on how we could improve. I think by actively/consistently reaching out to employees, you open the door for even greater growth.

Hastings & Hastings2018-11-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and work environment!"

Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Casa Grande, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings part-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Hastings and Hastings is a very great company to work with. It is a great job to get better experience talking to clients and learning new things. Leaving the company was bittersweet. I loved this job and company!

Cons

None, everything was great for me

Advice to Management

Jenny, Keep doing what you do to keep the company running good. You are such a great HR manager!

Hastings & Hastings2019-04-25
  2. "Grateful for my time here"

Former Employee - Office Assistant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Hastings & Hastings full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

If it is your first time working at a law firm or any office setting, this place is definitely a good start, at least for me it was. Working here made me realize that I loved working in an office environment.

Cons

It can fast paced and dynamic, but that is what makes it fun I guess

Advice to Management

Don’t stop caring about other employees. Jenny DeVault, the HR Manager, was very easy to work with and I liked that I can go to her for any concerns that I had.

Hastings & Hastings2019-01-27

Discover more reviews about Hastings & Hastings.