Hatch - Great place to work, but not for everyone | Glassdoor

"Great place to work, but not for everyone"

I have been working at Hatch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

High intellect, high initiative workplace. Opportunity to manage a diverse and interesting career under one roof. Employee owned means we are focused on long term and not a slave to quarterly results. Strong community involvement. Exciting vision for the future, revolving around balanced business sectors, client intimacy and differentiated services.

Cons

Sometimes lack of leadership accountability. Pay is below average. We try to do too much and often fall short of our goals. Many shareholders do not come close to pulling their weight in relation to their overall income. Regional and sector matrix can make lines of accountability confusing and frustrating.

Continue reading
    Hatch2017-05-07
  1. "Great Company with Friendly Collegues"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Hatch for less than a year

Pros

A diversity of work assignments which really helped me learn and grow as an intern

Cons

Nothing really I can think of

Hatch2019-02-20
  2. "Good work life balance"

Current Employee - Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Hatch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance is great, very flexible. People are generally nice

Cons

Not a lot of development, as they want you to be billable. So if you don’t know something, it will be hard to get the training. If they need a skill set for a job they will hire someone or work someone remote instead of training local people. I understand the business side of this so I am not upset, but it is a con.

Continue reading
    Hatch2019-09-09

Discover more reviews about Hatch.