Hatch - Good work experience overall, average company culture and compensation | Glassdoor

"Good work experience overall, average company culture and compensation"

I have been working at Hatch full-time

Pros

Company gives good exposure to different projects, good engineers and subject matter experts, overall a good place to obtain engineering experience.

Cons

Biggest con is the business model, based on private equity that's supposed to go to high performing employees. However most of the time the shareholders are people that either know or have worked with upper level shareholders. No real process outlining how to obtain shares, creates unnecessary office politics and cliques of people within the company. Company culture is also very uptight and is reluctant to embrace new ways of thinking.

Continue reading
    Hatch2019-05-08
  1. "Great Company with Friendly Collegues"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Hatch for less than a year

Pros

A diversity of work assignments which really helped me learn and grow as an intern

Cons

Nothing really I can think of

Hatch2019-02-20
  2. "Good work life balance"

Current Employee - Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Hatch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work life balance is great, very flexible. People are generally nice

Cons

Not a lot of development, as they want you to be billable. So if you don’t know something, it will be hard to get the training. If they need a skill set for a job they will hire someone or work someone remote instead of training local people. I understand the business side of this so I am not upset, but it is a con.

Continue reading
    Hatch2019-09-09

Discover more reviews about Hatch.