Havas Edge - Not a Healthy Environment | Glassdoor

"Not a Healthy Environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Havas Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Car washes, donuts. I think some leaders try very hard to make their employees happy. But they feel few and far between.

Cons

Poor communication across departments and between upper management and employees. Lots of gossip, not much mentorship or straight talk. I agree with another comment that said they hire young people they believe will stay for a few years and work on the cheap. I don't understand where the disconnect is. High turnover doesn't create an environment anyone wants to remain in and good people don't want to stick around... where they're not appreciated. Managers that exhibited terrible behaviors were never taken to task while I was there. It's like leadership just didn't care what was happening in any other part of their business unless there was a glaring problem that directly affected their every day. Really poor personal attitudes from leaders. Just overall not a healthy environment for long term growth and development.

Advice to Management

Appreciate all levels of employees, not just people that make the sales. Spend money on the right things within the company like new technology that makes everyone's jobs easier and makes you more competitive. Promote from within. Take the time to cultivate talent and create an actual culture.

Havas Edge2016-04-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Audio Team is awesome to work with!"

Current Employee - Account in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth opportunities, Great culture, Fun activities as a team, Great work life balance.

Cons

Location is crowded and parking

Advice to Management

Standard Holiday's Off

Havas Edge2019-08-08
  2. "Great company and culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time

Pros

No micro-managing and freedom/trust to do what you feel is best Actually promotes healthy work/life balance, no rewards for people who stay late just for the sake of staying late or appearances - refreshing! Great team and people who always have your back Laid back, chill vibe Dog friendly, lots of cute dogs big and small

Cons

Hollywood location is horrible! Loud and extremely distracting from the crazy filthy people on Hollywood Blvd. Location is also congested and lunch options are bad Company doesn’t pay for the expensive parking and most of us have to drive so not paying is not an option Lack of conference space, though there are some huge offices which could be better utilized

Advice to Management

Move offices to where it doesn’t smell like urine and a dirty Pokemon won’t try to attack you on your way to lunch, pay for parking (or at least a %), keep up all the good things! They outweigh the negative.

Havas Edge2019-10-08

Discover more reviews about Havas Edge.